Multi-match fantasy is a classic format where you create one team for multiple matches divided into Rounds.
Make transfers for every match to score maximum points.
- Multiple matches make up a Round.
- Make your team for a set of matches (Round)
- Each round has its separate set of contests, leaderboards and winnings
- Deadline for the first match is also the deadline to join that Round
Points to remember:
- Create a team picking 11 players from across teams and categories
- Use filters at the top to select players from different teams
- Transfer players in or out according to your plan for that match
- Winnings will be distributed after the last match of each round
- Winnings will be based on the sum total of points scored in each match at the end of every Round.
BE A TRANSFER SPECIALIST
Transfers are team changes that you make for every match in a Round. You do this to renew the team with top-performing players according to your game plan!
You get unlimited transfers for the first match in each round.
- Transfers can be done once you join a contest and go to the My Rounds page
- Tap on Make Transfers to proceed
- Make transfers for the upcoming match 30 mins after the first match deadline.
- Only assigning the role of C/VC does not count as transfers
- Keep making transfers before the next match starts; however, net transfers will be calculated by comparing your saved team to the team that played the previous match
Note: Transfers are counted only after the first match deadline
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
Create or join private contests for an entire Round as per your choice.