Steps to select Backups.
- Click on ‘Backups’ icon on the My Teams screen after selecting C & VC
- Then, add up to 4 Backups in priority order
Backups will replace unannounced or substitute players at the match deadline.
What to keep in mind:
- All Backups replacements follow the Team Creation Rules
- An unannounced or substitute player may be replaced with a Backup of a different Player Type. For example, an all-rounder could replace a batter only if the team creation rules are followed
- Adding Backups to a team is recommended but completely optional
- Backups are done based on the lineups ONLY at the match deadline on Dream11. Any change in information about a player’s lineup status after the match deadline will not be incorporated in your team replacement
- Using Backups does not guarantee any kind of winnings. The replacement will happen based on the rules for replacement at the match deadline at Dream11