Some of the major reasons why your verification request may have failed are:
You did not upload an image of your PAN Card
- Your withdrawals on Dream11 involve a transfer of money. Hence, PAN Card is mandatory to get your Dream11 account verified. Please upload a clear image of your PAN Card.
- PAN on the card does not match the PAN entered during verification request
- Double check the PAN that you have entered to avoid errors.
- Date of Birth on the PAN Card does not match the Date of Birth on your Dream11 account.
- Please ensure that you enter the exact Date of Birth on the verification request as it appears on the PAN Card.
- Name on the PAN Card does not match the name on the bank account.
- You can withdraw money from your Dream11 account only to your own bank account. Hence, the name on the PAN Card and bank account need to match.
- IFSC code provided in the bank details is incorrect/belongs to a different bank branch than the one mentioned for verification purposes.
- If you provide the wrong IFSC code, your money could be transferred to account belonging to someone else. So, make sure you enter the correct code. You can find the IFSC code in your cheque-book, passbook or bank statements. If you are not sure, please contact your bank to get the correct code.
- The documents uploaded by you are not clear/visible.
- Our experts are humans after all! Please help them by uploading documents where all the details are clearly visible so that they can verify your details quickly.
- Bank account number entered in verification request does not match with account number appearing on the uploaded proof.
- Please ensure that you enter the exact bank account number in the verification request, as it appears on the bank account proof.
In the rare case that your verification request gets rejected, the reason for rejection will appear on top of the verification page for your reference.