Head to the Side Navigation Menu > My Balance > Withdraw > Enter the amount you wish to withdraw, and that’s it!
Before you submit your withdrawal request, you will also see the break up of the TDS amount (if applicable on that withdrawal) and the amount which will be credited to your bank account.
You can place a withdrawal request only if:
- You have a verified Dream11 account.
- Your winning balance is Rs. 50 or more.
A few important things to keep in mind when you place a withdrawal request:
- You can place up to 3 withdrawal requests a day.
- Each request can be of a minimum of Rs. 50 and a maximum of Rs. 1 Crore.
- Accordingly, a maximum withdrawal of Rs. 3 crores can be placed each day, across 3 transactions.
- Withdrawal requests up to Rs. 2,00,000 are processed on the same day.
- Withdrawal requests above Rs. 2,00,000 are processed the next day, via NEFT.
- As per the process, withdrawals can take up to 3 working days (working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays) to get credited to your verified bank account.
- A 30% tax will be deducted on the taxable amount at the time of withdrawal, as per the new Govt. Tax (TDS) law, effective 1st April 2023 (you can also refer to this Times Of India article to get a simplified version of these TDS changes).
- If the total amount of money you withdraw in a single day reaches Rs. 2 lakhs, then the next withdrawal on that same day must be more than Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- For example:
- If you withdraw Rs. 50,000 and then another Rs. 50,000, the total would be Rs. 1 lakh.
- Now, if you want to make a third withdrawal, it should be either up to Rs. 1 Lakh (which would make the total Rs. 2 Lakhs) or more than Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- If you try to withdraw Rs. 1.5 lakhs in this situation, your request will be not be placed as the total of all three transactions would exceed Rs. 2L (Rs. 50,000 + Rs. 50,000 + Rs. 1,50,000).