A tax of 30% is deducted at source when your net winnings in a contest are more than ₹10,000. The remaining amount (after tax deduction) gets credited to your Dream11 account as 'Winnings'. Since TDS is already deducted from your winnings, NO additional tax is deducted when you place a withdrawal request.
See all articles
Hide all articles
- How do I withdraw my winnings?
- Important Update: Processing of withdrawal requests placed between 16th to 19th Nov.
- I’ve placed a withdrawal request, when will I get my money?
- My withdrawal request is cancelled, what should I do now?
- How do I withdraw my cash bonus?
- Do I have to pay taxes when I withdraw my winnings on Dream11?
- Can I use someone else's bank details on my Dream11 account?
- Is there a daily withdrawal limit?