NOTE: Data is provided by Opta. Once the points have been awarded and winners have been declared, no further adjustments will be made.
Here’s how your team earns points.
|Played 55 minutes or more||2|
|Played less than 55 minutes||1|
|For every goal scored (Forward)||8|
|For every goal scored (Midfielder)||9|
|For every goal scored (GK/Defender)||10|
|For every assist||5|
|For every 10 passes completed||0.5|
|For every 2 shots on target||1|
|Clean sheet (Midfielder)||1|
|Clean sheet (GK/Defender)||5|
|For every 3 shots saved (GK)||2|
|For every penalty saved (GK)||9|
|For every 3 successful tackles made||1|
CARDS & OTHER PENALTIES
|For every own goal||-2|
|For every 2 goals conceded (GK/Defender)||-1|
|For every penalty missed||-2|
- The above points system will come into effect starting June 14, 2018.
- The player you choose to be your team’s Captain will receive 2 times the points for his performance
- The player you choose to be your team’s Vice-captain will receive 1.5 times the points for his performance
- A clean sheet is awarded for not conceding a goal whilst on the field and playing at least 55 minutes.
- 54 minutes and 1 second onwards (54’1”) will be considered as 55 minutes for the purpose of point calculation.
- If a player has been substituted before a goal is conceded, the player will still get the clean sheet bonus (provided he has played at least 55 minutes).
- Assists are awarded to the player from the goal scoring team, who makes the final pass before a goal is scored.
An assist is awarded when:
- a) The pass was intentional (that it actually creates the goal).
- b) The pass was unintentional (that the player had to dribble the ball or an inadvertent touch or shot created the goal).
An assist is NOT awarded when:
- a) An opposing player touches the ball after the final pass before a goal is scored, significantly altering the intended destination of the ball.
- b) Two or more opposing players touch the ball after the final pass before a goal is scored.
- c) The goalscorer loses possession to a player from the opposition team and then regains control of the ball
- Points for assists will be awarded to the player:
- a) For winning a Penalty
- b) For winning a Free kick
- c) For having his shot saved or blocked by a defender, goalkeeper or goalpost if his teammate scores on the rebound
- d) For a cross or pass that results in an own goal
All of the above must result in a successful goal for points to be awarded to the player providing the assist.
- Goals conceded will be counted for the players playing on the field at the time of the goal irrespective of player's total playing time
- If a player receives a red card, he will continue to be penalised for goals conceded by his team. i.e for the goals conceded after he leaves the field
- Point deductions for a red card include any points deducted for yellow cards
- Points awarded live in-game are subject to change as long as the status is 'In progress' or 'Waiting for review'.
- Any event during extra time will be considered for awarding points
- Any event during penalty shootouts will not be considered for awarding points
- A player who has not participated in the game as part of the starting 11 or as a substitute, will not be awarded negative points for receiving a yellow or red card for off-field activity
- In case of any transfer of a real-life player in the intervening period between scheduled updates, such transfer shall not be reflected in the roster of players until the next scheduled update. Please note that while the transferred player will be available for selection in the transferor team's roster of players in a Contest during the intervening period, no points will be attributed to such transferred player in the course of such contest.
- Fantasy Points for the ISL will be awarded based on the information and stats provided by the official ISL score providers.