Here’s how your team earns points:
|Played 45 minutes or more||6|
|Played less than 45 minutes||3|
|For every goal scored (GK / Defender)||60|
|For every goal scored (Midfielder)||50|
|For every goal scored (Forward)||40|
|For every good pass||1|
|For every assist||24|
|Shots on Target||4|
|Penalty Corner Earned||4|
|Penalty Stroke Earned||12|
|Clean Sheet (GK)||32|
|Clean sheet (Defender)||16|
|Clean sheet (Midfielder)||8|
|Interception / Tackles / Blocks||2|
|Penalty stroke saved (GK)||40|
CARDS & OTHER PENALTIES
|Penalty Stroke Missed||-12|
|Goals Conceded (GK)||-20|
|Goals Conceded (Defender)||-10|
|Goals Conceded (Midfielder)||-6|
Points to remember:
- The player you choose to be your team's Captain will receive 2 times the points for his performance
- The player you choose to be your team’s Vice-captain will receive 1.5 times the points for his performance
- Assists are awarded to the player from the goal scoring team, who makes the final pass before a goal is scored.
- If a player has been substituted before a goal is conceded, the player will still get the clean sheet bonus (provided he has played at least 45 minutes).
- Goals conceded will be counted for the players playing on the field at the time of the goal irrespective of player's total playing time
- If a player receives a green, yellow or red card, he will continue to be penalised for goals conceded by his team. i.e for the goals conceded after he leaves the field
- A player can receive multiple cards in one game and will be penalised for all the cards that he has received.
- Data is provided by reliable sources and once the points have been marked as completed i.e. winners have been declared, no further adjustments will be made. Points awarded live in-game are subject to change as long as the status is 'In progress' or 'Waiting for review'.
- Any event during penalty shootouts will not be considered for awarding points
- A player who has not participated in the game as part of the starting 11 or as a substitute, will not be awarded negative points for receiving a yellow or red or green card for off field activity
- In case a player is transferred/reassigned to a different team between two scheduled updates, for any reason whatsoever, such transfer/reassignment (by whatever name called) shall not be reflected in the roster of players until next scheduled update. It is clarified that during the intervening period of two scheduled updates, while such player will be available for selection in the team to which the player originally belong, no points will be attributable to such player during the course of such contest.
Fantasy Points for the Hockey will be awarded based on the information and stats provided by the official FIH score providers. The information on the official scorecard will override all conditions mentioned for assists, passes, etc. THE OFFICIAL FIH SCORECARD IS THE FINAL POINT OF REFERENCE FOR AWARDING POINTS IN FANTASY HOCKEY.