All users in selecting a fantasy team for any match are provided with the same budget of 100 credits. All users have access to the database of players and are bound by the same rules while picking the composition of their respective teams, such as the maximum/minimum limits on the number of batsmen, bowlers, wicket-keeper and all-rounders and limits placed on the number of players that can be picked from a particular real life team.
See all articles
Hide all articles
- What is FairPlay Violation?
- How do I know that my opponents in a contest are genuine?
- Does any one have the access to change my team?
- How many accounts can I create with the same email id on Dream11?
- Is it safe to add my details & documents in the system.
- Does any other Dream11 user has any additional opportunity while creating a team?
- Do the player credits change when a match is added on Dream11?
- Is the match deadline different for all users?
- How do I know if someone has not added/changed a team after the deadline is locked?
- What steps are taken to verify the winners for a match?