Currently, the residents of Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland and Sikkim are not permitted to play pay-to-play formats of any online games. The laws in these states are unclear as to whether games of skill may be played for a fee. You may, however, participate in the free-to-play (practice contests) available.
See all articles
Hide all articles
- What is a game of skill under Indian laws?
- How is Betting and Fantasy Sports differentiated under Indian laws?
- Is Dream11 Legal?
- Is the paid version of Fantasy Sports legal in India?
- Am I allowed to play if I’m under the age of 18?
- Can residents of Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland and Sikkim participate in paid contests of Dream11?