Please follow these general troubleshooting steps below to resolve the error codes you're receiving on your Android OS.
- Open settings by tapping the Android Settings icon.
- Choose Apps from the Settings menu. This will list out all apps on the device in alphabetical order with the total storage used displayed under the app's name.
- Tap the app whose cache you want cleared. This will bring up relevant information about the app.
- The first choice on the app's detail page is Storage. Tap this to bring up the option of clearing cache.
- There are two buttons on the storage screen: Clear Data and Clear Cache. The Clear Cache should immediately clear the app's cache. The Clear Data option will delete any files you have saved within the app.
- If your issue is still not resolved after the following the steps above, please uninstall the current version of the app and install the latest.
Please note, Dream11 Android app will henceforth NOT work on Mobile phones with Android version below 5.0.
It's recommended that you update your phone's Android Operating System to the latest available.