Keeping your Dream11 account secure is our top priority. When you take measures to safeguard your account, you help us in keeping your account even more secure.
Here are a few things to remember to ensure your account safety:
- Always download our Android app from our Official download page. On iOS, download the official Dream11 app from the Apple Store. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE APP FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE.
- Keep an eye out for websites imitating Dream11. Remember, the official Dream11 domain starts with ‘https’ and NOT ‘http’ i.e.https://www.dream11.com. Some websites may have names very similar to Dream11 but with one or two characters changed. Always look at the full link of any website that claims to be Dream11.
- Dream11 will never ask you for your account details. Please don’t share any personal details (password, mobile number, OTP, etc.) from anyone claiming to be from Dream11.
- Dream11 does not have a customer care number. You can head to our Help Centre and write in to us about any query or issue you may have. We will call you only if you’ve written into us.
- While we’ve given you added security with 2-factor authentication, it’s a good practice to change your password regularly. Your password should be a combination of letters, numbers & symbols for maximum security.
- Avoid logging in on Dream11 via shared phones or PCs. If you do so, do not forget to log out of your account by heading to ‘My Info & Settings’ and clicking ‘Log Out’ at the bottom of the screen. If you feel your account has been compromised, change your password and log out of your account immediately. Get in touch with us through our Help Centre for any further assistance.
- As an added security, you can change / reset your password and then write into us to Log you out of all devices you may have used the Dream11 app on.