You can find out why you may be losing to or winning against your opponents by using our new Team Compare feature. You can also check by how many points you are beating your opponent by or losing to your opponent by with this feature.
- Go to leaderboard of any match (after the match begins).
- Click on the compare team toggle.
- Select a team to compare your team with.
- Check how many points did your captain & vice captain score & your opponents team score.
- Check which players that you have, that your opponent does not (although they may be his Captain/VC). These are the players that will allow your to beat your opponent since you have these players and your opponent does not.
- Players that are common to both teams are at the bottom. For example, if 2 teams both have Virat Kohli as normal player, Virat Kohli scoring points will not help you beat that opponent.