To verify your bank details, you’ll have to first verify your PAN card. Post that, you can upload any official bank documents like a cancelled cheque, passbook, account statement, etc. that has all the necessary details like the account holder name, IFSC code, and bank account number.
- If you are an Android user, and have the latest Dream11 app version, you can verify any bank account, including payment banks
- If you are an iOS users or an Android user not on the latest Dream11 app version, you can only verify bank accounts as per the IFSC code list below.
- iOS users or an Android user not on the latest Dream11 app version, will not be able to verify payment bank accounts currently
If your bank verification is still rejected, please do a recheck on the following:
- The name on the bank documents should be the same as the PAN card
- Correct bank account number, IFSC code and name is updated
- All the bank details like account number, IFSC code and name are visible in your submitted documents
- A valid proof like a cancelled cheque, account statement or passbook is submitted
- Upload documents that are not password protected
- Upload documents that show your entire bank account number
- No payment wallets are submitted