To verify your bank details, you’ll have to first verify your PAN card.
Post that, you can link a bank account or payment bank account on your Dream11 account.
For this, upload any official bank proof document like a cancelled cheque, passbook, account statement, etc., that has all the necessary details which are the account holder's name, IFSC code, and bank account number.
If your bank verification is rejected, do re-check the following critical points before you re-attempt the verification:
- Name on the bank proof uploaded matches the name on the PAN card
- Correct bank account number, IFSC code and name are updated in the form on the app
- Bank proof uploaded is a valid proof like a cancelled cheque, account statement, or passbook
- Bank details like account number, IFSC code and name are clearly visible on the bank proof that you upload
- Details on the form and on the bank proof copy match each other
- Uploaded bank proof is not password protected
- Entire bank account number is visible on the bank proof uploaded
- No payment wallets are submitted. Payment banks are accepted.
- IFSC code belongs to the list of acceptable IFSC codes attached in this article
In case you need any further help, contact us here.