What are Flexible contests?
Flexible contests are paid contests that don't get cancelled even if only two teams join. Yes, that's correct.
- Both public and private contests can be flexible contests
- The contest takes place even if just two teams join (which means no cancellation even if all spots don't fill up)
- The Prize Pool for the contest keeps increasing as more and more teams join
How do I create a Flexible Private Contest?
Easy! Head to the 'Create Contest' page, tap on 'Make contest flexible', and that's it.
How do I know that the contest I'm joining is a Flexible Contest?
Easy again! Look for this icon on the contest invite page.
How do I know the Prize Pool of a Flexible Contest?
That's easy too! Tap on the Contest > Winnings, and you'll see it under Max Fill and Current Fill.
- Max Fill shows winnings if all spots are filled
- Current Fill shows current contest winnings